The KARTLI group of companies considers environmental safety and environmental protection one of the priorities of its activity. Currently, work is underway to introduce a corporate environmental management system that meets the requirements of the international standard of ISO 14001.
The environmental policy of KARTLI bases on:
- increased awareness of the environmental consequences of the main activity, reducing the negative impacts on the environment and climate;
- the desire to expand the range of environmentally friendly products.
Priority objectives in the field of environment include:
- prevention of pollution and rational use of natural resources;
- reduction of pollutant emissions into the atmosphere;
- waste processing and utilization;
- anticipation and willingness to eliminate the consequences of possible emergencies;
- Assuring the level of impact on the environment, meeting the requirements of national and international legislations.