The KARTLI group won the competition for the best digitalization project held by 1C (the largest developer of business management software in Russian Federation).
The KARTLI Group submitted “INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION MANAGEMENT ON THE BASIS OF “1C:ERP”" project for the competition. Implementation of the project was completed at the beginning of 2021.
The competition projects were rated by a professional jury consisting of leading 1C developers and heads of large Russian companies.
The criteria for rating were:
- Relevance, originality of the project, goals, objectives.
- The scale of the project.
- Optimality of labor costs and efficiency of implementation.
- Compliance with the terms and quality of work.
- Economic benefits of implementation.
The project of the KARTLI group became the winner in "The best project in Central and Eastern Europe" nomination.